- Tech Metals
- Base Metals
Fortune Minerals Ltd.
|Shares Outstanding (M):||
|Market Cap ($ M):||
|52 Week Low:||
|Operating Income ($ M):||
|52 Week High:||
|Cash ($ M):|
140 Fullarton Street, Suite 1902, London, Ontario, N6A 5P2, Canada
Fortune Minerals Limited is a North American development stage mining company and past producer. Fortune is currently focused on advancing the vertically integrated NICO cobalt-gold-bismuth-copper project, comprised of a proposed mine and mill in the Northwest Territories that will produce a bulk concentrate for shipment to a refinery that the Company plans to construct in Saskatchewan. The products that will be produced at the refinery include cobalt chemicals used to make high performance rechargeable batteries, bismuth metals and chemicals, as well as gold. With all of its assets located in North America, Fortune is positioned to become a reliable producer of these products that are critical to a growing world economy and otherwise subject to supply chain risks from political and/or policy uncertainty and concentration of supply.
Fortune also owns the Sue-Dianne copper-silver-gold deposit and other exploration projects in the Northwest Territories, and maintains the right to repurchase the Arctos anthracite coal deposits in northwest British Columbia that were previously purchased by a British Columbia Crown corporation.
To be a recognized expert in developing, mining and processing precious and specialty minerals projects.MISSION:
To profitably produce precious and specialty metals to meet the needs of our customers and partners by attracting and developing a superior team of people motivated to acquire, explore, develop, mine and reclaim resource properties in a safe and responsible manner.
- For our Investors: We deliver on our promises and communicate in a timely, accurate and meaningful way to provide above average share price appreciation and the liquidity to crystalize returns.
- For our Employees: We work as a team to achieve a common plan. We strive to empower people, provide current technology to use, develop and train people, and provide a reasonable work/life balance. We recognize achievement within our competitive compensation packages.
- For our Customers: We operate in a socially and environmentally sound manner in politically stable countries to provide a reliable source of supply of competitively priced specialty metals and coal products needed by our customers.
- For our Communities: We seek to understand cultural differences and other potential sensitivities to engage in beneficial co-operative relationships to provide for meaningful social development in education, health and positive economic impacts. We operate using fair business practices and strive to leave any impacted areas with a positive legacy and sustainable activities.
- Taking Stock - Thu, 23 Feb 2017
- The Franklin Universal Trust (FT) To Go Ex-Dividend on December 28th - Wed, 22 Feb 2017
- Technical Reports on Asset Management Stocks -- Bank of New York Mellon ... - Tue, 21 Feb 2017
- Franklin Universal Trust (FT) to Issue Mar 17 Dividend of $0.03 on March 15th - Sun, 19 Feb 2017
- Franklin Universal Trust (FT) Declares $0.032 Monthly Dividend; 5.5% Yield - Thu, 16 Feb 2017
- The Ceragon Networks Ltd. (CRNT) PT Raised to $3.00 - Mon, 23 Jan 2017