SRG GRAPHITE INC
|Shares Outstanding (M):||
|Market Cap ($ M):||
|52 Week Low:||
|Operating Income ($ M):|
|52 Week High:||
|Cash ($ M):|
320 Graham Blvd montreal, quebec h3e 3c8 Canada
SRG is a Canadian-based company focused on developing the Lola Graphite Deposit, located in the Republic of Guinea. operate in a socially, environmentally and ethically responsible manner.”
Borehole LL36-262441 returned 10.06% Cg over 48.0 m of combined intercepts, including 15.15% Cg over 22.5 m. Borehole LL36-239433 returned 6.69% Cg over 36.0 m of combined intercepts, including 10.27% Cg over 21.5 m. The current drilling program is aimed at producing a maiden mineral estimate for Lola’s surface weathered profile (from the surface to a depth of approximately 30 meters), which is to be included in a preliminary economic assessment scheduled for completion in Q4 2017. The weathered profile is approximately 32% thicker than SRG’s initial estimate of 20 meters, with several holes demonstrating vertical thicknesses of up to 50 meters.
- Resource size potential; 8.7 km long graphite deposit with an average width of 370m at surface, this Mining Journal projects* (non 43-101) upwards of 150 years of production in the top 20 meters of weathered material alone.
- Flake size advantage; 89% of graphite flakes are super-jumbo, jumbo, and large (>0.18 mm).
- Weathering advantage of top ~20 m; Favorable weathering action over million of years has expunged organics from top layer, and freed graphite flakes from the silicate gangue allowing for easy grinding with optimal recovery.
- Grade advantage; Metallurgical tests on representative surface samples have yielded grades up to 20% carbon with no impurities.
- Quick-to-market; Company is fully capitalized to rapidly and cost-effectively advance the project to PFS by end of 2017, and Feasibility by mid-2018.
- Experienced & accomplished management team, skilled technical leadership, in stable mining-friendly jurisdiction, with no environment or infrastructure issues.