BonTerra Resources Inc.
|Shares Outstanding (M):||
|Market Cap ($ M):||
|52 Week Low:||
|Operating Income ($ M):||
|52 Week High:||
|Cash ($ M):|
789 West Pender Street, Suite 1130, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6C 1H2, Canada
+1 844 233 2034
Bonterra (BTR: TSX-V | BONXF: US | 9BR:FSE) is a well-financed Canadian gold exploration company based in Vancouver, BC. The Company is focused on its aggressive resource development drill program to expand its high-grade NI 43-101 gold resource on its 100% controlled Gladiator Gold Deposit, which is located in the Urban Barry Camp, and known to be one of the busiest exploration areas in Canada, and located in the world-famous Abitibi Greenstone Belt in mining-friendly Quebec.
- Well financed with $40m raised in 2017, with NO warrants.
- Strong Shareholder Base: Eric Sprott (10.5%), Kinross (7.5%), Van Eck Gold Fund (9.5%), Kirkland Lake Gold (9.5%)
- Controls 100% of two key gold projects in Quebec (Gladiator Gold Deposit) and Ontario (Larder Lake Gold Project). Both projects are located in mining friendly locations, and are strategically positioned in known mining camps within the Abitibi Gold Belt, with excellent infrastructure and year-round road access.
- Advancing to the completion of an updated NI 43-101 Resource in 2018 at the Gladiator Gold Deposit, which is anticipated to include up to an additional 100,000 m of drilling from 2015 through 2018.
Gladiator Gold Deposit:
- Aggressive Resource Development Program underway utilizing minimum of four (4) drill rigs with 50,000 m planned this year; up to six (6) rigs in 2018.
- Drilled dimensions of the Gladiator Deposit have increased from 250 m in strike and depth in 2012, to a current outlined depth of 1,200 m, and a strike length of 1,200 m;
- Gladiator remains open in all directions, where at least five distinct sub parallel zones or mineralized horizons have been identified.
- Drilling currently focused the continued expansion of Gladiator Gold Deposit, and drill testing of the Coliseum Gold Zone to the southwest;
- 100% controlled 2,221-hectare in the Cadillac-Larder Break camp in Ontario;
- Excellent access to three high grade gold deposits between Kirkland Lake and Virginiatown.